Our Nano Blue Guarantee
- For all purchases of Nano Blue, we offer a guarantee that this product will be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal use and service, for 12 months from the date of delivery. What this means is that if your product develops a problem during the 12-month guarantee period then we will arrange for it to be repaired or replaced; however this is at our discretion and subject to the terms below. If we cannot repair your product and no equivalent product is available to offer you a replacement then we may be able to offer you a full refund.
General terms of the guarantee
- In order to claim on your guarantee, you will be required to provide us with proof of purchase, so please retain any receipts or confirmation emails.
- If you think there may be a problem with your Nano Blue, then you must first register this with us by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on +44 0113 8980 456.
- You must not continue to use the product after informing us of the problem. Further use of the problem may make the problem worse or invalidate your guarantee.
- You must give us a reasonable opportunity to examine the product, and if we ask you to do so, you should return the product to us at your cost which we will refund to you if the product is deemed faulty.
- Any and all repair work, if applicable, must be carried out by us or our authorised agents.
- The repair of your product under the guarantee will not further extend the period of the guarantee – it is for 12 months only.
- Where a replacement is provided, the balance of the guarantee on the first product is transferred to the new product i.e. if we exchange a product after 6 months then the new product gets a 6-month warranty only, and not a further 12 months.
- This guarantee is not transferable to anyone else.
- These terms also apply to any repair or replacement product.
- This guarantee only applies to products bought and used in the UK.
- We reserve the right to alter or withdraw this guarantee at any time.
- We shall not under any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original product. As such we shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, lost profits and business interruption.
We will not be liable under this guarantee if the defect is in any way caused by any negligent act, abuse, or omission from you or any person under your control which may include but is not limited to the following:
- failure to follow the installation, operation, or maintenance instructions relating to the use of the product and not using suitable products for its operation or maintenance (and this includes but is not limited to a failure to use any other product or liquid to fill the product apart from Nano Blue Surface Cleaner;
- failure to take reasonable care when handling the product such as leaving it outside, dropping it, or not carrying it properly;
- any unauthorised modifications or alterations to the product;
- any acts of third parties or circumstances beyond our reasonable control;
- deliberate damage or neglect; and
- accidental damage and normal wear and tear including cosmetic damage.
- We aim to provide the best customer service therefore if you have any questions at all on this guarantee, or any concerns about your product, then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will see what we can do for you.